DPS Dhanbad helps in providing safe and comfortable transport to all students.
General rules of the use of school transport facility are as under.
- All students using the school bus are expected be on the right side of their bus stop at least five minute prior to the arrival time of the bus.They must board/ deboard the school buses at places marked by authority. The buses will not wait for the late comers.
- The students should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives and board the bus] vehicle near school gate only.
- No students should come near the entry door of the bus until it has made a complete stop.
- All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their buses.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stops only unless otherwise directed by the bus-in-charge.The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuter and is always subject to change. Parents are not expected to argue with the bus staff.
- When the bus is in motion, students must not move around in the bus. The commuters must not have any part of their body out of the windows.
- Parents should positively ensure that the conveyance used for transporting children to and from school are run on certified fuel. The school does not bear any responsibility for any kind of mishaps.
- As per the directives of the Supreme Court, parents should definitely ensure the vehicles availed by their wards are not over crowded.
- No student is allowed to eat in the bus. Also discarding trash food either inside or outside buses is not permitted.
- Shrieking, shouting or unruly behaviour is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
- The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
- Children who are not in prescribed school uniform may not be picked up by bus staff, unless exempted by the Principal.
- Any offence will be reported to the Principal.
- IMPORTANT : The school shall not interfere regarding the transport charges and its payment.
Articles lost and found are kept in the lost property office.Your ward should be instructed to be careful about his/her things. There should be a name-tag with class on blazer and sweaters. Costly articles like lpad, Cameras, cell phones etc. should not be brought to school. In case of violation of this rule,the articles will be confiscated. Students are also prohibited from wearing jewelry in school.